HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
- We have walked in the Executive Sponsor’s shoes. Our executives have personally implemented business and community change adoption projects.
- We can talk the talk. LAMAC® is a member of the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP), our Project Managers are certified from the Project Management Institute (PMI®), and our Coaches are certified in the Prosci ADKAR® Change Adoption Methodology, ACMP Certified Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™) or Change Management Professional Certification (CMP).
- In addition, we walk the walk. Each account team includes leaders who sponsored numerous strategic initiatives throughout their executive management tenure. We customize our client teams to include Human Resources and Organization Development understanding as well as the knowledge of having to functionally lead a team through change as a Business Leader or Sponsor in Operations, Sales or Technology.
- Change management is where most initiatives fail, which is why we created a 360- degree change service offering. We pride ourselves on offering a one-stop shop for change planning and management including: coaching, training, consulting, staff augmentation, recruitment, methodologies and tools.
- We view all our consulting assignments through a change management lens, recognizing that even a great idea or solution will not be actualized if the change process is mismanaged. To market an idea, you have to change minds. Changing minds requires a lot of time, passionate leadership and perseverance.
- In performance and management consulting, consultants and coaches diagnose “problems” based on their experience, skills and methods. They then provide the cure via their recommendations for management action. Unfortunately, this doctor-approach does not solicit management buy-in. Instead, an Organization Development approach to consulting means that as consultants we facilitate the diagnosis process by gathering information from multiple stakeholders and searching for an agreement on solutions and approaches.
- We also prefer to look at change as an opportunity to innovate, create and grow versus as a problem that needs to be solved. Asking organizations to instead dream big and leverage their strengths to advance and prosper.
- Our proprietary Change in Motion® program management methodology incorporates people preparation at every phase of an initiative. Our tools assist with task management too, but people must embrace executing against those tasks to achieve a Return on Investment.
- Change in Motion® gives you the tools to recruit people, mobilize people and motivate people to adopt new ideas.
- Our programs incorporate adult learning techniques. Adults learn by doing and want to learn what helps them to do their jobs better and faster. When deciding whether to assist or resist a strategic initiative, adults ask “What’s in this project for me?”
- Our Change in Motion® programs are results-focused helping stakeholders to understand your business case for change, solve daily problems and draw from past experiences when acquiring new skills.
- Nothing is more frustrating than receiving bills for unknown time, materials, products and services. Our package-based consulting options ensure that you know what our products, services and prices are from the onset of a job. We set expectations for working with us from day zero (during our free consultation).
- You’ll receive monthly reports explaining where you are with your project status, what tools and products were utilized, and how much of your package retainer was exhausted. You are welcome to upgrade, add-on, or customize packages to fit your project scope, initiative needs, and internal budget.
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
– Maria Robinson
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
– Mahatma Ghandi
Continuity gives us roots; change gives us branches, letting us stretch and grow and reach new heights.
– Pauline R. Kezer
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
– Andre Gide
Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
– Bruce Lee
For changes to be of any true value they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.
– Tony Robbins
Your life does not getter by chance, it gets better by change.
– Jim Rohn
Change brings opportunity.
– Nido Quebein
Time is a dressmaker specializing in alterations.
– Faith Baldwin
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change.
– Wayne Dyer
The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.
– Charles F. Kettering
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
– Charles Darwin
Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.
– Margaret Mead
Change is tough, people don’t like it but it is necessary. Take two aspirins and call me in the morning.
– Christopher Bond
If we don’t change, we don’t grow, if we don’t grow we aren’t really living.
– Gail Sheehy
I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.
– Mother Teresa
Change your thoughts and you change your world.
– Norman Vincent Peale
The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old but on building the new.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.
– Jack Layton
There are three constants in life. Change, choice and principles.
– Stephen Covey
If you don’t like something change it, if you can’t change it, change your attitude.
– Maya Angelou
Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
– Steve Jobs
Wisdom lies neither in fixity nor in change, but in the dialectic between the two.
– Octavio Paz
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
– Nelson Mandela
If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.
– Albert Einstein
Do what you do so well, they will want to see it again and bring their friends
– Walt Disney
Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better.
– Harry S. Truman
Change alone is unchanging.
A social movement that only moves people is merely a revolt. A movement that changes both people and institutions is a revolution.
– Martin Luther King Jr.
By changing nothing, nothing changes.
– Tony Robbins
In a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.
– Warren Buffett
It is not enough to be compassionate – you must act.
– His Holiness The Dalai Lama
I can’t change the direction of the wind but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
– Jimmy Dean
The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being.