CHANGE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We offer change management consulting, organizational change readiness preparation and enterprise-wide change standardization services. Our primary Change Management services are:
CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
Strategic change deployment
To manage change you have to be the change you want to see in your organization. We give you the tools to know how to embrace change at all levels. Our team members have sponsored and implemented projects as varied as system automation, merger and acquisition integration, facility start-ups and offshore team management. We don’t just have experience guiding other organizational transitions; we have lived it ourselves.
CHANGE READINESS PREPARATION
LAMAC’s change preparation and organizational readiness assessment program ensures that your team is aligned in the strategy, goals and objectives for your project and change from executive management to individual contributors.
Our Training Program addresses the following key aspects of change preparation:
• Strategic Alignment- Do we have a shared vision for what we want to accomplish by when?
• Skills Assessment- How experienced are we in running projects and leading change?
• Shared Success Metrics- Are there defined and measurable metrics for a successful project that are shared by all key stakeholders?
• Support Teams- Have we considered and included all parties?
CHANGE STANDARDIZATION SERVICES
Enterprise-wide change infrastructure
Did you know that some of the leading companies today now have C-Level Change Officers (CCO)? Being able to adapt to change quickly and efficiently can be an enormous advantage in a competitive marketplace. LAMAC® can assist in creating an internal, external or hybrid change infrastructure that includes a permanent resource group dedicated to cross functionally analyzing and implementing change.
Some of the benefits that you can achieve are:
• Accelerate Adoption– How quickly do people get on board? The faster the speed of adoption, the quicker an organization begins to see a return on the change.
• Maximize Usage– How many people are on board? The number of people who opt into change. The more people on board, the greater the return.
• Build Expertise– How proficient are we? The better people are at implementing the change, the greater the return.